Home / DIY / 5 natural remedies that combat hair loss
5 natural remedies that combat hair loss
- Natural juices. Apply some garlic, ginger or onion juice on your scalp and leave it action until the next morning, when you should rinse thoroughly.
- Antioxidants. Apply a cup of warm tea on your hair and wait for about an hour, then wash your hair as usual.
- Hot oil. Apply some warm essential oil – olive, canola or coconut – and cover your hair with a plastic wrap or a bath towel. An hour later shampoo your hair gently.
- Meditation. In most cases, hair loss is provokes by stressed and tensioned roots. Therefore, meditation can help you relax and balance the hormonal levels.
- Massage. By massaging your scalp you stimulate blood flow. If you wish, you can even apply an essential oil, lavender or almond.